Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 32680
Credit Card Debt in 32680
- 32680 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 32680 residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 32680
32680 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 32680
- Residents of 32680 (FL) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 32680 (Old Town, FL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 32680 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 32680 
- 32680 (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
32680 is associated with the city of Old Town, which is located in Dixie County in the state of Florida. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Florida
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau