Flagler Beach, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Flagler Beach Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Flagler Beach
- The estimated average credit card debt for Flagler Beach residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Flagler Beach Credit Card Calculator
Flagler Beach Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Flagler Beach
- Residents of Flagler Beach, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Flagler Beach, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Flagler Beach cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Flagler Beach 
- Flagler Beach (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
About Flagler Beach
Flagler Beach is a city located in Flagler County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 4,484. 
Flagler Beach Credit Cards
For more information about Flagler Beach credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau