Ormond Beach, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ormond Beach Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ormond Beach
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ormond Beach residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ormond Beach Credit Card Calculator
Ormond Beach Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ormond Beach
- Residents of Ormond Beach, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ormond Beach, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ormond Beach cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ormond Beach 
- Ormond Beach (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
About Ormond Beach
Ormond Beach is a city located in Volusia County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 38,137. 
Ormond Beach Credit Cards
For more information about Ormond Beach credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau