Pembroke Park, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pembroke Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pembroke Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pembroke Park residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pembroke Park Credit Card Calculator
Pembroke Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pembroke Park
- Residents of Pembroke Park, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pembroke Park, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pembroke Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pembroke Park 
- Pembroke Park (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
About Pembroke Park
Pembroke Park is a town located in Broward County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 6,102. 
Pembroke Park Credit Cards
For more information about Pembroke Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau