Tallahassee, FL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Tallahassee Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Tallahassee
- The estimated average credit card debt for Tallahassee residents is $4,861. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Florida (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Florida cities rank 23rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Tallahassee Credit Card Calculator
Tallahassee Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Tallahassee
- Residents of Tallahassee, FL have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Florida (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Florida collectively ranks 41st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Tallahassee, FL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Florida 
- Florida residents (all cities) rank 10th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Tallahassee cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Florida Rate: 0.68%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Tallahassee 
- Tallahassee (Florida) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Florida
Tallahassee is a city located in Leon County in the state of Florida, and has a population of approximately 181,376. 
Tallahassee Credit Cards
For more information about Tallahassee credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Florida State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau