Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 83347
Credit Card Debt in 83347
- 83347 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 83347 residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 83347
83347 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 83347
- Residents of 83347 (ID) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 83347 (Paul, ID) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 83347 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 83347 
- 83347 (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
83347 is associated with the city of Paul, which is located in Minidoka County in the state of Idaho. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau