Dayton, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dayton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dayton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dayton residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dayton Credit Card Calculator
Dayton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dayton
- Residents of Dayton, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dayton, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dayton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dayton 
- Dayton (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
Dayton is a city located in Franklin County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 463. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau