East Hope, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
East Hope Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in East Hope
- The estimated average credit card debt for East Hope residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
East Hope Credit Card Calculator
East Hope Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in East Hope
- Residents of East Hope, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More East Hope, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- East Hope cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in East Hope 
- East Hope (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About East Hope
East Hope is a city located in Bonner County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 210. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau