Glenns Ferry, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Glenns Ferry Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Glenns Ferry
- The estimated average credit card debt for Glenns Ferry residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Glenns Ferry Credit Card Calculator
Glenns Ferry Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Glenns Ferry
- Residents of Glenns Ferry, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Glenns Ferry, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Glenns Ferry cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Glenns Ferry 
- Glenns Ferry (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Glenns Ferry
Glenns Ferry is a city located in Elmore County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 1,319. 
Glenns Ferry Credit Cards
For more information about Glenns Ferry credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau