Grangeville, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grangeville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grangeville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grangeville residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grangeville Credit Card Calculator
Grangeville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grangeville
- Residents of Grangeville, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grangeville, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grangeville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grangeville 
- Grangeville (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
Grangeville is a city located in Idaho County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 3,141. 
Grangeville Credit Cards
For more information about Grangeville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau