Mountain Home, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mountain Home Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mountain Home
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mountain Home residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mountain Home Credit Card Calculator
Mountain Home Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mountain Home
- Residents of Mountain Home, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mountain Home, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mountain Home cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mountain Home 
- Mountain Home (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Mountain Home
Mountain Home is a city located in Elmore County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 14,206. 
Mountain Home Credit Cards
For more information about Mountain Home credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau