Placerville, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Placerville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Placerville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Placerville residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Placerville Credit Card Calculator
Placerville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Placerville
- Residents of Placerville, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Placerville, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Placerville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Placerville 
- Placerville (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
Placerville is a city located in Boise County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 53. 
Placerville Credit Cards
For more information about Placerville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau