Richfield, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Richfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Richfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for Richfield residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Richfield Credit Card Calculator
Richfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Richfield
- Residents of Richfield, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Richfield, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Richfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Richfield 
- Richfield (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
Richfield is a city located in Lincoln County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 482. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau