Hope, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hope Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hope
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hope residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hope Credit Card Calculator
Hope Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hope
- Residents of Hope, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hope, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hope cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hope 
- Hope (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kansas
Hope is a city located in Dickinson County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 368. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau