Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 04455
Credit Card Debt in 04455
- 04455 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 04455 residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 04455
04455 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 04455
- Residents of 04455 (ME) have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 04455 (Lee, ME) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 04455 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 04455 
- 04455 (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maine
04455 is associated with the city of Lee, which is located in Penobscot County in the state of Maine. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau