Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 04920
Credit Card Debt in 04920
- 04920 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 04920 residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 04920
04920 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 04920
- Residents of 04920 (ME) have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 04920 (Bingham, ME) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 04920 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 04920 
- 04920 (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maine
04920 is associated with the city of Bingham, which is located in Somerset County in the state of Maine. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau