Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 49667
Credit Card Debt in 49667
- 49667 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 49667 residents is $4,558. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Michigan (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Michigan cities rank 41st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 49667
49667 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 49667
- Residents of 49667 (MI) have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Michigan (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Michigan collectively ranks 31st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 49667 (Merritt, MI) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Michigan 
- Michigan residents (all cities) rank 27th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 49667 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Michigan Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 49667 
- 49667 (Michigan) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Michigan
49667 is associated with the city of Merritt, which is located in Missaukee County in the state of Michigan. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Michigan
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Michigan State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau