South Haven, MI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
South Haven Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in South Haven
- The estimated average credit card debt for South Haven residents is $4,558. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Michigan (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Michigan cities rank 41st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
South Haven Credit Card Calculator
South Haven Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in South Haven
- Residents of South Haven, MI have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Michigan (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Michigan collectively ranks 31st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More South Haven, MI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Michigan 
- Michigan residents (all cities) rank 27th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- South Haven cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Michigan Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in South Haven 
- South Haven (Michigan) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Michigan
About South Haven
South Haven is a city located in Van Buren County in the state of Michigan, and has a population of approximately 4,403. 
South Haven Credit Cards
For more information about South Haven credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Michigan State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau