Mountain Lake, MN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mountain Lake Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mountain Lake
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mountain Lake residents is $4,541. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Minnesota (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Minnesota cities rank 43rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mountain Lake Credit Card Calculator
Mountain Lake Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mountain Lake
- Residents of Mountain Lake, MN have an estimated average credit score of 720. 
- The average credit score in Minnesota (all cities) is
3.45% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Minnesota collectively ranks 3rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mountain Lake, MN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Minnesota 
- Minnesota residents (all cities) rank 48th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mountain Lake cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Minnesota Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mountain Lake 
- Mountain Lake (Minnesota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Minnesota
About Mountain Lake
Mountain Lake is a city located in Cottonwood County in the state of Minnesota, and has a population of approximately 2,104. 
Mountain Lake Credit Cards
For more information about Mountain Lake credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Minnesota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau