Blue Springs, MS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Blue Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Blue Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Blue Springs residents is $4,594. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Mississippi (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Mississippi cities rank 37th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Blue Springs Credit Card Calculator
Blue Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Blue Springs
- Residents of Blue Springs, MS have an estimated average credit score of 661. 
- The average credit score in Mississippi (all cities) is
5.03% less than the national average score of 696.
- Mississippi collectively ranks 51st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Blue Springs, MS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Mississippi 
- Mississippi residents (all cities) rank 1st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 53% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Blue Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Mississippi Rate: 0.87%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Blue Springs 
- Blue Springs (Mississippi) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Mississippi
About Blue Springs
Blue Springs is a village located in Union County in the state of Mississippi, and has a population of approximately 228. 
Blue Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Blue Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Mississippi State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau