Olive Branch, MS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Olive Branch Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Olive Branch
- The estimated average credit card debt for Olive Branch residents is $4,594. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Mississippi (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Mississippi cities rank 37th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Olive Branch Credit Card Calculator
Olive Branch Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Olive Branch
- Residents of Olive Branch, MS have an estimated average credit score of 661. 
- The average credit score in Mississippi (all cities) is
5.03% less than the national average score of 696.
- Mississippi collectively ranks 51st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Olive Branch, MS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Mississippi 
- Mississippi residents (all cities) rank 1st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 53% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Olive Branch cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Mississippi Rate: 0.87%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Olive Branch 
- Olive Branch (Mississippi) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Mississippi
About Olive Branch
Olive Branch is a city located in DeSoto County in the state of Mississippi, and has a population of approximately 33,484. 
Olive Branch Credit Cards
For more information about Olive Branch credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Mississippi State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau