Cruger, MS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cruger Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cruger
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cruger residents is $4,594. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Mississippi (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Mississippi cities rank 37th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cruger Credit Card Calculator
Cruger Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cruger
- Residents of Cruger, MS have an estimated average credit score of 661. 
- The average credit score in Mississippi (all cities) is
5.03% less than the national average score of 696.
- Mississippi collectively ranks 51st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cruger, MS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Mississippi 
- Mississippi residents (all cities) rank 1st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 53% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cruger cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Mississippi Rate: 0.87%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cruger 
- Cruger (Mississippi) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Mississippi
Cruger is a town located in Holmes County in the state of Mississippi, and has a population of approximately 386. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Mississippi State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau