Rolling Fork, MS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rolling Fork Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rolling Fork
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rolling Fork residents is $4,594. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Mississippi (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Mississippi cities rank 37th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rolling Fork Credit Card Calculator
Rolling Fork Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rolling Fork
- Residents of Rolling Fork, MS have an estimated average credit score of 661. 
- The average credit score in Mississippi (all cities) is
5.03% less than the national average score of 696.
- Mississippi collectively ranks 51st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rolling Fork, MS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Mississippi 
- Mississippi residents (all cities) rank 1st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 53% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rolling Fork cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Mississippi Rate: 0.87%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rolling Fork 
- Rolling Fork (Mississippi) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Mississippi
About Rolling Fork
Rolling Fork is a city located in Sharkey County in the state of Mississippi, and has a population of approximately 2,143. 
Rolling Fork Credit Cards
For more information about Rolling Fork credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Mississippi State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau