Berkeley, MO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Berkeley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Berkeley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Berkeley residents is $4,796. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Missouri (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Missouri cities rank 30th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Berkeley Credit Card Calculator
Berkeley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Berkeley
- Residents of Berkeley, MO have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Missouri (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Missouri collectively ranks 33rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Berkeley, MO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Missouri 
- Missouri residents (all cities) rank 25th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Berkeley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Missouri Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Berkeley 
- Berkeley (Missouri) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Missouri
Berkeley is a city located in Saint Louis County in the state of Missouri, and has a population of approximately 8,978. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Missouri State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau