Cool Valley, MO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cool Valley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cool Valley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cool Valley residents is $4,796. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Missouri (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Missouri cities rank 30th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cool Valley Credit Card Calculator
Cool Valley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cool Valley
- Residents of Cool Valley, MO have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Missouri (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Missouri collectively ranks 33rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cool Valley, MO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Missouri 
- Missouri residents (all cities) rank 25th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cool Valley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Missouri Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cool Valley 
- Cool Valley (Missouri) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Missouri
About Cool Valley
Cool Valley is a city located in Saint Louis County in the state of Missouri, and has a population of approximately 1,196. 
Cool Valley Credit Cards
For more information about Cool Valley credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Missouri State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau