Hermitage, MO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hermitage Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hermitage
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hermitage residents is $4,796. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Missouri (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Missouri cities rank 30th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hermitage Credit Card Calculator
Hermitage Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hermitage
- Residents of Hermitage, MO have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Missouri (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Missouri collectively ranks 33rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hermitage, MO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Missouri 
- Missouri residents (all cities) rank 25th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hermitage cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Missouri Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hermitage 
- Hermitage (Missouri) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Missouri
Hermitage is a city located in Hickory County in the state of Missouri, and has a population of approximately 467. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Missouri State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau