Sedgewickville, MO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Sedgewickville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Sedgewickville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Sedgewickville residents is $4,796. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Missouri (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Missouri cities rank 30th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Sedgewickville Credit Card Calculator
Sedgewickville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Sedgewickville
- Residents of Sedgewickville, MO have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Missouri (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Missouri collectively ranks 33rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Sedgewickville, MO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Missouri 
- Missouri residents (all cities) rank 25th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Sedgewickville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Missouri Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Sedgewickville 
- Sedgewickville (Missouri) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Missouri
Sedgewickville is a village located in Bollinger County in the state of Missouri, and has a population of approximately 173. 
Sedgewickville Credit Cards
For more information about Sedgewickville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Missouri State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau