Bozeman, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bozeman Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bozeman
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bozeman residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bozeman Credit Card Calculator
Bozeman Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bozeman
- Residents of Bozeman, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bozeman, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bozeman cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bozeman 
- Bozeman (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Bozeman is a city located in Gallatin County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 37,280. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau