Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 68064
Credit Card Debt in 68064
- 68064 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 68064 residents is $4,298. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nebraska (all cities) is
13% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nebraska cities rank 48th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 68064
68064 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 68064
- Residents of 68064 (NE) have an estimated average credit score of 717. 
- The average credit score in Nebraska (all cities) is
3.02% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Nebraska collectively ranks 7th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 68064 (Valley, NE) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nebraska 
- Nebraska residents (all cities) rank 44th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 68064 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nebraska Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 68064 
- 68064 (Nebraska) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nebraska
68064 is associated with the city of Valley, which is located in Douglas County in the state of Nebraska. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Nebraska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nebraska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau