Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 69157
Credit Card Debt in 69157
- 69157 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 69157 residents is $4,298. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nebraska (all cities) is
13% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nebraska cities rank 48th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 69157
69157 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 69157
- Residents of 69157 (NE) have an estimated average credit score of 717. 
- The average credit score in Nebraska (all cities) is
3.02% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Nebraska collectively ranks 7th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 69157 (Purdum, NE) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nebraska 
- Nebraska residents (all cities) rank 44th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 69157 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nebraska Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 69157 
- 69157 (Nebraska) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nebraska
69157 is associated with the city of Purdum, which is located in Blaine County in the state of Nebraska. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Nebraska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nebraska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau