Bristow, NE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bristow Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bristow
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bristow residents is $4,298. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nebraska (all cities) is
13% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nebraska cities rank 48th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bristow Credit Card Calculator
Bristow Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bristow
- Residents of Bristow, NE have an estimated average credit score of 717. 
- The average credit score in Nebraska (all cities) is
3.02% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Nebraska collectively ranks 7th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bristow, NE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nebraska 
- Nebraska residents (all cities) rank 44th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bristow cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nebraska Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bristow 
- Bristow (Nebraska) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nebraska
Bristow is a village located in Boyd County in the state of Nebraska, and has a population of approximately 65. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nebraska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau