Martinsburg, NE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Martinsburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Martinsburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Martinsburg residents is $4,298. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nebraska (all cities) is
13% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nebraska cities rank 48th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Martinsburg Credit Card Calculator
Martinsburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Martinsburg
- Residents of Martinsburg, NE have an estimated average credit score of 717. 
- The average credit score in Nebraska (all cities) is
3.02% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Nebraska collectively ranks 7th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Martinsburg, NE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nebraska 
- Nebraska residents (all cities) rank 44th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Martinsburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nebraska Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Martinsburg 
- Martinsburg (Nebraska) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nebraska
Martinsburg is a village located in Dixon County in the state of Nebraska, and has a population of approximately 94. 
Martinsburg Credit Cards
For more information about Martinsburg credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nebraska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau