Omaha, NE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Omaha Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Omaha
- The estimated average credit card debt for Omaha residents is $4,298. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nebraska (all cities) is
13% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nebraska cities rank 48th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Omaha Credit Card Calculator
Omaha Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Omaha
- Residents of Omaha, NE have an estimated average credit score of 717. 
- The average credit score in Nebraska (all cities) is
3.02% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Nebraska collectively ranks 7th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Omaha, NE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nebraska 
- Nebraska residents (all cities) rank 44th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Omaha cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nebraska Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Omaha 
- Omaha (Nebraska) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nebraska
Omaha is a city located in Douglas County in the state of Nebraska, and has a population of approximately 408,958. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nebraska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau