Schuyler, NE Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Schuyler Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Schuyler
- The estimated average credit card debt for Schuyler residents is $4,298. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nebraska (all cities) is
13% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nebraska cities rank 48th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Schuyler Credit Card Calculator
Schuyler Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Schuyler
- Residents of Schuyler, NE have an estimated average credit score of 717. 
- The average credit score in Nebraska (all cities) is
3.02% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Nebraska collectively ranks 7th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Schuyler, NE Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nebraska 
- Nebraska residents (all cities) rank 44th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Schuyler cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nebraska Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Schuyler 
- Schuyler (Nebraska) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nebraska
Schuyler is a city located in Colfax County in the state of Nebraska, and has a population of approximately 6,211. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nebraska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau