Newton Grove, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Newton Grove Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Newton Grove
- The estimated average credit card debt for Newton Grove residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Newton Grove Credit Card Calculator
Newton Grove Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Newton Grove
- Residents of Newton Grove, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Newton Grove, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Newton Grove cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Newton Grove 
- Newton Grove (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Newton Grove
Newton Grove is a town located in Sampson County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 569. 
Newton Grove Credit Cards
For more information about Newton Grove credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau