Roanoke Rapids, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Roanoke Rapids Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Roanoke Rapids
- The estimated average credit card debt for Roanoke Rapids residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Roanoke Rapids Credit Card Calculator
Roanoke Rapids Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Roanoke Rapids
- Residents of Roanoke Rapids, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Roanoke Rapids, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Roanoke Rapids cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Roanoke Rapids 
- Roanoke Rapids (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Roanoke Rapids
Roanoke Rapids is a city located in Halifax County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 15,754. 
Roanoke Rapids Credit Cards
For more information about Roanoke Rapids credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau