Saint Pauls, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Pauls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Pauls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Pauls residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Pauls Credit Card Calculator
Saint Pauls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Pauls
- Residents of Saint Pauls, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Pauls, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Pauls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Pauls 
- Saint Pauls (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Saint Pauls
Saint Pauls is a town located in Robeson County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 2,035. 
Saint Pauls Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Pauls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau