Killdeer, ND Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Killdeer Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Killdeer
- The estimated average credit card debt for Killdeer residents is $4,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Dakota (all cities) is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Dakota cities rank 50th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Killdeer Credit Card Calculator
Killdeer Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Killdeer
- Residents of Killdeer, ND have an estimated average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score in North Dakota (all cities) is
3.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- North Dakota collectively ranks 1st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Killdeer, ND Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Dakota 
- North Dakota residents (all cities) rank 51st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Killdeer cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Killdeer 
- Killdeer (North Dakota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Dakota
Killdeer is a city located in Dunn County in the state of North Dakota, and has a population of approximately 751. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in North Dakota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau