Adams, ND Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Adams Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Adams
- The estimated average credit card debt for Adams residents is $4,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Dakota (all cities) is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Dakota cities rank 50th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Adams Credit Card Calculator
Adams Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Adams
- Residents of Adams, ND have an estimated average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score in North Dakota (all cities) is
3.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- North Dakota collectively ranks 1st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Adams, ND Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Dakota 
- North Dakota residents (all cities) rank 51st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Adams cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Adams 
- Adams (North Dakota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Dakota
Adams is a city located in Walsh County in the state of North Dakota, and has a population of approximately 127. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Dakota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau