Aneta, ND Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Aneta Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Aneta
- The estimated average credit card debt for Aneta residents is $4,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Dakota (all cities) is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Dakota cities rank 50th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Aneta Credit Card Calculator
Aneta Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Aneta
- Residents of Aneta, ND have an estimated average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score in North Dakota (all cities) is
3.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- North Dakota collectively ranks 1st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Aneta, ND Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Dakota 
- North Dakota residents (all cities) rank 51st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Aneta cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Aneta 
- Aneta (North Dakota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Dakota
Aneta is a city located in Nelson County in the state of North Dakota, and has a population of approximately 222. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in North Dakota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau