Devils Lake, ND Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Devils Lake Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Devils Lake
- The estimated average credit card debt for Devils Lake residents is $4,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Dakota (all cities) is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Dakota cities rank 50th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Devils Lake Credit Card Calculator
Devils Lake Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Devils Lake
- Residents of Devils Lake, ND have an estimated average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score in North Dakota (all cities) is
3.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- North Dakota collectively ranks 1st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Devils Lake, ND Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Dakota 
- North Dakota residents (all cities) rank 51st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Devils Lake cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Devils Lake 
- Devils Lake (North Dakota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Dakota
About Devils Lake
Devils Lake is a city located in Ramsey County in the state of North Dakota, and has a population of approximately 7,141. 
Devils Lake Credit Cards
For more information about Devils Lake credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Dakota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau