Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 45629
Credit Card Debt in 45629
- 45629 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 45629 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 45629
45629 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 45629
- Residents of 45629 (OH) have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 45629 (Franklin Furnace, OH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 45629 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 45629 
- 45629 (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
45629 is associated with the city of Franklin Furnace, which is located in Scioto County in the state of Ohio. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau