Bellefontaine, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bellefontaine Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bellefontaine
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bellefontaine residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bellefontaine Credit Card Calculator
Bellefontaine Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bellefontaine
- Residents of Bellefontaine, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bellefontaine, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Bellefontaine cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bellefontaine 
- Bellefontaine (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
Bellefontaine is a city located in Logan County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 13,370. 
Bellefontaine Credit Cards
For more information about Bellefontaine credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau