New Knoxville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Knoxville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Knoxville
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Knoxville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Knoxville Credit Card Calculator
New Knoxville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Knoxville
- Residents of New Knoxville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Knoxville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- New Knoxville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Knoxville 
- New Knoxville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About New Knoxville
New Knoxville is a village located in Auglaize County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 879. 
New Knoxville Credit Cards
For more information about New Knoxville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau