Port Washington, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Washington Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Washington
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Washington residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Washington Credit Card Calculator
Port Washington Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Washington
- Residents of Port Washington, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Washington, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Washington cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Washington 
- Port Washington (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About Port Washington
Port Washington is a village located in Tuscarawas County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 569. 
Port Washington Credit Cards
For more information about Port Washington credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau