Saint Louisville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Louisville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Louisville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Louisville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Louisville Credit Card Calculator
Saint Louisville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Louisville
- Residents of Saint Louisville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Louisville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Louisville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Louisville 
- Saint Louisville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About Saint Louisville
Saint Louisville is a village located in Licking County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 373. 
Saint Louisville Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Louisville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau