Shawnee Hills, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Shawnee Hills Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Shawnee Hills
- The estimated average credit card debt for Shawnee Hills residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Shawnee Hills Credit Card Calculator
Shawnee Hills Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Shawnee Hills
- Residents of Shawnee Hills, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Shawnee Hills, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Shawnee Hills cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Shawnee Hills 
- Shawnee Hills (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About Shawnee Hills
Shawnee Hills is a village located in Delaware County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 681. 
Shawnee Hills Credit Cards
For more information about Shawnee Hills credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau