Uhrichsville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Uhrichsville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Uhrichsville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Uhrichsville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Uhrichsville Credit Card Calculator
Uhrichsville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Uhrichsville
- Residents of Uhrichsville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Uhrichsville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Uhrichsville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Uhrichsville 
- Uhrichsville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
Uhrichsville is a city located in Tuscarawas County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 5,413. 
Uhrichsville Credit Cards
For more information about Uhrichsville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau