West Leipsic, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Leipsic Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Leipsic
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Leipsic residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Leipsic Credit Card Calculator
West Leipsic Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Leipsic
- Residents of West Leipsic, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Leipsic, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- West Leipsic cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Leipsic 
- West Leipsic (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About West Leipsic
West Leipsic is a village located in Putnam County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 206. 
West Leipsic Credit Cards
For more information about West Leipsic credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau