Nicoma Park, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Nicoma Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Nicoma Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Nicoma Park residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Nicoma Park Credit Card Calculator
Nicoma Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Nicoma Park
- Residents of Nicoma Park, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Nicoma Park, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Nicoma Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Nicoma Park 
- Nicoma Park (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Nicoma Park
Nicoma Park is a city located in Oklahoma County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 2,393. 
Nicoma Park Credit Cards
For more information about Nicoma Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau